Designed to serve the athletic population, we offer the injured athlete everything necessary for an optimal training experience. Our goal is to have the athlete in a continued training regimen during their recovery, to maintain their competitive form. We have extensive protocols for rehabilitation of surgical and non-surgical orthopedic injuries and the ability to consult with many medical professionals to enhance recovery. Most major insurances accepted. North Carolina is a direct access state for physical therapy, so a physician referral is not needed but may be required by your insurance provider.
Our facilities are unique compared to other sports therapy clinics in the Triangle.
- Indoor Turf — Allows us to practice multi-directional movements, which is important for sports reintegration.
- 4 x 60 yard Track Lanes with Speed Trap Timing System- Work on running mechanics.
- Olympic Weightlifting Equipment- The same type the collegiate and professional athletes use at their facilities.
- Video Gait Analysis — Allows our staff to identify key positions and identify areas of biomechanical breakdown.
- Professional Level Training Room- Featuring Hi/Low Tables, Vasopneumatic Cryotherapy, Iontophoresis, Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation and more!
- Full Service Locker Rooms
- WiFi Enabled in Patient Lobby
- Early Hours & Late Hours Available
- We offer Post Rehab Training programs to progress patients/athletes back safely to their desired level of optimal performance.
Combining our Physical Therapy expertise with our 2 state-of-the-art training facilities, makes us the premier sports therapy providers in the Triangle region.
For additional information or questions, contact us: