As you all are aware we are going through a transition at our Performance Center in North
Raleigh. The Performance Academy (TPA) will no longer be managing the performance
training and group classes after 12/31/2018. We wanted to reach out and let you know that all
speed/agility and strength classes will continue on their normal schedule with Rachel. Kyle
Bergman & Will Parker are still on board for their private lessons and semi-private lessons. The cages and baseball training area will also still be available to rent.
We know you each will have questions and we are here to help and make this transition as
smooth as possible while providing the excellent training you and your athlete deserve. We
have outlined a few FAQ’s below. If you have any further questions please feel free to reach
out to us. Our office number is 919-876-1100 or you can email Suzanne Loposay at firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you would like to continue to train at Raleigh Orthopaedic Performance Center after
12/31/2018 please stop by the front desk to fill out the new Athlete Registration Packet and sign up/pay for classes. If athletes are under 18 a parent or legal guardian must sign the registration forms.
– TPA’s 2018 Fall pricing will still remain the same.
– Cages will still be available to rent.
– We do not offer automatic draft or eft’s, you will need to pay for your package at the front
desk when signing up and also the first of every month going forward. This can be done in advance over the phone.
– At the moment we do not have a way to sign up for classes electronically in advance. We will
make sure everyone has access to the Daily Group Schedule
– Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and subscribe to our newsletter. We will post important
announcements, schedules and events on all social media outlets to keep you up to date.